Itinerary(will be linked with posts)


■ Above map is going to be updated whenever I upload a new post ► Korean blog http://kipower7.bogspot.com

Post List

Thursday, December 29, 2016

One of the best hotels in KOREA, South Cape Spa & Suite

  

  Top 10 spots in South Cape Spa & Suite in KOREA

  I took various photos of our family 
  during the stay in South Cape Spa & Suite, 
  
  and I would like to share top 10 interesting shots first. :)
  

<Stairs>




<Sunset time>





<wating for my wife&daughter>





<Freezing cold season in KOREA>





<I rent an electric bicycle but only 5 mins ride due to the weather>






<Restaurant & Bar>






<Christmas tree in South Cape Spa & Suite KOREA>





<Wish you a very happy new year!! 2017!!>






<A star > 






<A curve>




      
<Map>



No comments:

Post a Comment